When it comes down to it, you pay your insurance premium for one reason only; so you can be protected when the ‘what if’s’ happen. This is the most important function we perform for our clients.
The primary responsibility of our Claims Department is to guide our clients through the claim process. This means that we act as your advocate to obtain the best possible result for you, navigating the maze of insurer requirements and obtaining satisfactory resolution.
TBIB assigns the highest priority to our client’s claims to ensure that insurers respond quickly and equitably.
Thanks to our long standing relationships with our underwriters, our partnership with the Steadfast Group and our understanding of our clients’ situations, we can simplify the confusing business of lodging, managing and negotiating claims, and arrange for faster settlement.
There are several elements to our service that help us to ensure good claims settlement results for our clients:
- We make every effort to ensure that our clients are correctly covered, and understand what they are covered for, and the limits of their cover.
- Through our association with the Steadfast Group we aim to offer industry leading policy wordings where applicable.
- Constant communication.
- Use of insurers that have good claims payment reputations and acceptable financial security.
- Rigorous advocacy on behalf of our clients.
- Report claims to appropriate carriers on behalf of our clients in an effort to expedite the claims. Discuss the claim process with the client and inform them of any apparent coverage issues.
- Research coverage issues through policy analysis, current case law, and industry trends. Pursue positive claim resolution on “gray area” claims and denials.
- Meet with clients when appropriate to discuss individual claim needs and concerns.
- Follow up with claim adjusters and clients as a claim advocate to ensure that any outstanding documentation has been submitted and that the claim is proceeding to settlement.
- Provide claim kits to clients to help guide them through the relevant procedures in the event of a claim.
- 24-hour emergency claim service contacts.
Click here for insurance company after hours contact numbers.
Click here for Motor Vehicle Accident report form.
"I have no hesitation in recommending TBIB to friends and clients.
Sean consistently secures competitive insurance premiums for me in a variety of unique risk areas, and he is an effective advocate for claims made.
Insurance brokers like TBIB remove the need for lawyers to get involved in claims. "
MDEV Constructions Pty Ltd