Comments, Complaints and Compliments
We value your feedback
At TBIB we are committed to the delivery of excellence by adhering to the highest customer service standards.
Whether you are providing feedback, paying a compliment or making a complaint, your input is the key to improving our products and services.
Providing your feedback to us
Your feedback helps us maintain a high standard of service and ensures that our products and services match your needs. If you would like to provide some feedback or make a suggestion about how we can improve our service, please let us know.
Paying a compliment
If you have received exceptional service from our staff we would like to hear from you. Our staff members appreciate receiving positive feedback from their customers.
Making a complaint
If you have encountered a problem with our service, or if you have any concerns about a procedure or compliance issue, we would like to hear from you. We will investigate the complaint, answer your questions and do everything we can to regain your confidence in us.
TBIB has established a process for dealing with customer complaints that satisfies our obligations under the relevant legislation.
You can tell us about your concerns either by telephone, e-mail, fax or letter. We would prefer the complaint to be made in writing, by either letter, facsimile or e-mail, as this helps to reduce the risk of misinterpretation.
To help us assist you with your concerns, we ask that you:
- gather all the supporting documents relevant to the complaint;
- think about the questions you would like us to answer; and
- tell us what you think would be a reasonable response to your complaint.
Once received, we will designate the relevant Complaint Resolution Officer or Senior Manager, who will:
- review all relevant information to investigate the matter and identify the possible cause(s);
- consider the most effective course of resolution;
- communicate and discuss our findings with you and agree to a plan of action; and
- if a resolution cannot be reached, refer you to the relevant external dispute resolution scheme.
You may contact us to provide feedback, pay a compliment or make a complaint, in any of the following ways.
- By sending a letter to TBIB.
- By sending a fax to
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- By telephoning our customer service centre on.
We would like to assure you that at TBIB all matters are dealt with seriously and in a confidential manner.